Thank you so much to Epiphany Art for presenting me with this award. Sorta like an year end present. Thank you so much *hugs*
So in order to make this award official I’m supposed to babble about how totally random I am?
umm… That’s kinda easy. So here goes. 7 totally random facts about moi:
- My friends started calling me “The Dutchess of Randomness” ascribing to my tedency of saying the most randomest things and bursting out into the randomest of songs at the randomest of times. (The excessive use of random is starting to freak me out)
- I’m a quiet person mostly, calm and composed most of the times, but I have a major violent streak. That’s the reason my brothers steer clear of me lest they be subjected to my long, weirdly painted nails.
- I seem to think that Ponston is the answer to any ailment that might hit the human body. So, the way sugar junkies pop Maltesers, I pop Ponston.
- I’m bad. I’m evil. I’m Mojo jojo.
- I prefer living in fantasies. Reality is way too harsh.
- I get so happy at times, I can feel my self glowing. No, seriously, I do.
- People tend to think I’ve got an attitude problem. But that’s not truuuuueee! Don’t believe them!
What? Seven done already? Aaaaww.
Now for links to a few posts by me:
Most Beautiful Piece:
Most Popular: The Women
Most Controversial: One Way Ticket To Hell
Most Surprisingly Successful: Lost Words
Most Underrated: Songs of the wind
Most Pride Worthy: They Call Me Rose
But the job ain’t over yet. I need to tag people and give them the award… Can we give awards to people who already have them? =S